Join the team at Veethree
As a group we are always interested in talking to talented experienced professionals, so if you think you have what it takes please visit the website of the group business you are interested in joining and submit your CV.
Veethree Technologies – Poole, Dorset, UK currently have vacancies for the following roles. To apply please email your CV and covering letter to HR@cantronik.com
Technical Sales Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Technical Sales Engineer to advance and develop enquiries from initial request to purchase order.
You will be responsible for understanding clients specifications and interfacing with Engineering and the client to grow business to OEM’s within Industrial & Heavy Plant Machinery markets both in the UK and throughout Europe to help drive our continued annual growth.
We operate internationally in a Business to Business environment in Marine and Industrial markets. Customers include Sunseeker, Cosworth, Ducati and Volvo Penta, and we need your help to identify and gain more customers like these.
You will be able to demonstrate your experience of sales and technical competence with commercial knowledge of dealing with Customer Decision Makers across a range of industry sectors. The ideal Technical Sales Engineer will have an understanding of selling mechanical or electronics equipment to Industrial customers.
This is a varied and dynamic role so you will be:
- Self-driving & working collaboratively researching, targeting new opportunities using tools such as LinkedIn
- Using your established contact network to sell our products and solutions
- Contacting prospects, capturing requirements including technical specifications
- Creating professional & accurate sales proposals
- Producing Statement of Works
- Meeting and presenting products to new prospects and upselling to existing customers
- Assisting with UK and International exhibitions
We would expect you to:
- Have experience of Technical Engineering with an understanding of CANbus protocols such as J1939, NMEA2000, CANopen, Analog I/O and interest in sales with a strong commercial awareness
- Be comfortable presenting and communicating with key decision makers
- Have good written and spoken English
- Have good MS Office skills, including Word & Excel
- Be adaptable, looking for a challenge and able to self-drive
The ideal person would also:
- Be motivated by achieving targets and driving business growth
- Have a technical sales background
- Be familiar with a CRM such as Zoho
What you’ll get in return
A competitive salary plus uncapped commission scheme and a variety of company benefits including flexitime. You will be working within a small and friendly team, within an international group of companies.
Software Engineer – Embedded uC
Due to the recent growth of the company we are seeking to appoint a new role of Software Engineer at our offices in Upton, Poole. You will be a key member of the software team and will contribute to the development of the next generation of connected industrial and marine products. The company is a fast moving, forward thinking software organisation that has a dynamic team that provide bespoke software and product applications to its clients.
• Design, development and support of embedded software and communication protocols.
• Development of tools to support embedded software product development.
• Development of testing and validation strategies.
• Maintenance and improvement of software for existing products.
• Administration and maintenance of supporting infrastructure for software development.
• Integration of software with hardware.
Skills & Experience
We are seeking recent examples of the below points:
• Minimum of 3-5 years experience of developing real-time embedded products.
• Excellent C and C++ skills
• Experience of RTOS and/or embedded OS e.g. FreeRTOS, RTX, Linux etc.
• Exposure to one or more of the following: WiFi (802.11), Bluetooth LE (V4.x or V5), MQTT, COAP
• Experience of Cortex-M or ESP32 microcontrollers desirable
• Experience of Embedded Linux on ARM (i.MX6) desirable
• Knowledge of UML
• Exposure to good SCM practices with git and svn.
• Exposure to IoT applications and/or mobile app development desirable but not essential.
• Excellent communicator, written, verbal and electronically with experience interfacing with clients.
• The ideal candidate will have experience of both developing and implementing to specifications.
• Able to work in a small team developing high class, robust software within an ISO9001 environment.
• To actively engage in an environment of continual improvement
• Flexible team player
This is an excellent opportunity for a developer looking to develop themselves further by working in a small engineering team in a growing business.
The opportunity to influence and specify on technical specifications and reasoning using systematic judgement.
You will be involved in the complete project cycle, supporting customer queries, software implementation and validation.
#### NO AGENCIES ####